Malcolm L. "Skip" Cowen II
Education and Accreditations
- BA, Business Administration, Gettysburg College, 1981
- MBA, Business Administration, Lehigh University, 1987
- Masters in Taxation, Villanova Law School, 1996
- General Securities Principal, Series 24
- Municipal Securities Principal, Series 53
- FINRA Series 7, 63, 65 Licenses
- Life and Health Insurance License
Over thirty years of industry experience and a shareholder and co-founder of Cornerstone Advisors Asset Management, Inc. and Cornerstone Institutional Investors, Inc.
As Cornerstone’s President, Skip works with institutional clients and wealthy families to help design, implement and monitor portfolios on their behalf. He is the chair of the Cornerstone Investment Policy Committee, which oversees all client assets. He has direct responsibility for client relationships as well as the overall direction of the firm. Skip became President of Cornerstone Advisors Asset Management, Inc. and Cornerstone Institutional Investors, Inc. in 2002.
Awards, Honors & Qualifications
In 2012 Skip was elected to Gettysburg College's Board of Trustees. He is also on the Board of Directors of M Financial Investment Advisers, has spoken at a number of industry conferences and is an active member of various advisory groups.
- Portfolio Management
- Asset Allocation
- Retirement Plans